The Earth is in danger. Do you desire to save the world? You do not need to have superman's strength to do it. There are many trouble-free things that you can do to save the earth. For instance, you can start by recycling aluminium can.
Here is a simple checklist of other things you can do to save the earth.
1) Look around your house to save energy. For example, close your windows and doors tightly. It will keep your air conditioning inside. If you find a leak, fix it. By cleaning your heating filters and air conditioner monthly, you can save the environment and money. You may save up to ten percent on your energy bills. Furthermore, it is good for your health.
2) Recycle your plastic, paper, and aluminium. Forty percent of all trashes are composed with recycle paper products.
3) Use energy efficient florescent bulbs. The energy efficient florescent bulbs only use one quarter of electricity of traditional bulbs. Furthermore, they last longer before burning out. Even though they might be more expensive, they are better in the long run.
4) Do not leave your water running while you brush your teeth. You waste nearly ten gallons of water.
5) If you do not need your light, turn it off.
Can one person really change things? Yes, one person can change things. Everyone can contribute to make a difference. The whole process is like a series. When you do your part, the chain is connected.