Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My reminiscences at Labuan


F1T2
standing (back row) : Jamal, Me, Maxx, Syl.
standing (mid row) : Cher, Kenny, Leong, Ah Ken, Bernard, Naz, Amin, Azizi, Haslan.
sitting (front) : Jhierma, Mia, Ariny, Genie, Husain a.k.a boss, Christine, Farah, Jaj, Nana.
not in picture: Hisam and Angela.

Last mentor-mentee meeting.


quest for toilet. LOL


during our picnic at pancur hitam.


all the guys inside my class.
this picture taken during the fitness class.


me at chemistry lab.
writing my name for the attendance.


There still tons of picture of me, my classmate and my friend at Labuan. But I don't want to show them all to you all now. You all must be patient and wait for my other post.

a joke for the readers:

Q. Why did the man with one hand cross the road?
A. To get to the second hand shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment